In order to conduct and analyses an accelerated life test, the challenge is to relate the results obtained under conditions of higher stress to those that would result under normal conditions (Zaharia & Martinescu 2009).
What does ALT stand for?
ALT stands for Accelerated Life Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALT
We have 188 other meanings of ALT in our Acronym Attic
- Air-Launched Sortie Vehicle (Boeing)
- Anodic Linear-Sweep Voltammetry (chemistry)
- Avian Leukosis/Sarcoma Virus
- Accessory Left Superior Vena Cava
- All Service Activities
- Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia
- Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Arkansas Legal Services Workers Union
- Ada Language Systems (company)
- Aboriginal Lands Trust (Department of Indigenous Affairs)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alta Standard provides the life-stress relationships required to analyze accelerated life test data with one or two constant stresses.
The accelerated life tests have as objective the determination of reliability indicators (usually the failure rate or the mean life), and are achieved by increasing the stress over the nominal margins, with the condition of maintaining the mechanisms responsible for the occurrence of failures.