Higher ablation temperature resulted in the most successful slow pathway ablation and was characterized by the least duration and few accelerated junctional rhythm beats.
What does AJR stand for?
AJR stands for Accelerated Junctional Rhythm
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AJR
We have 26 other meanings of AJR in our Acronym Attic
- African Journal of Paediatric Surgery
- American Journal of Political Science
- Asian Journal of Pentecostal Studies (Asia Pacific Theological Seminary publication)
- Association Japan de la Presse Sportive (French: Japan Association of Sports Press)
- African Journal of Political Science and International Relations
- A Journal of Practice & Theory
- All Japan Pro Wrestling (est. 1972)
- Assignment and Justification Questionnaire
- American Junior Quarter Horse Association
- Academy for Jewish Religion
- Alliance des Jeunes Révolutionnaires (French: Revolutionary Youth Alliance)
- American Journal of Rhinology (Oceanside Publications, Inc.)
- American Journal of Roentgenology
- American Journalism Review
- Andernos Jeux en Réseaux (French gaming network)
- Animation Jeunesse Rurale (French youth association)
- Apports Journaliers Recommandés (French: Recommended Daily Intake)
- Asociación de Jóvenes Rebeldes (Spanish: Association of Young Rebels)
- Asociación Justicia y Reconciliación (Spanish: Justice and Reconciliation Association; Guatemala)
- Association of Jewish Refugees (UK organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, there is isorhythmic dissociation of an accelerated junctional rhythm from sinus rhythm.
Accelerated junctional rhythm can be thought of as 'slow JET' and should be watched closely as it may gradually, or suddenly, increase in rate and become clinically significant.