Accelerated idioventricular rhythm (AIVR) is seen in up to 20% percent of patients with MI.
What does AIVR stand for?
AIVR stands for Accelerated Idioventricular Rhythm
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIVR
- Automatic Interactive Visualization Objectory
- Anesthésie Intra-Veineuse à Objectif de Concentration (French: intravenous anaesthesia with objective of concentration)
- Anti Ice Valve Position
- Association Internationale Villes Ports (French: International Association of Ports Cities)
- Associazione Italiana Veterinari per Piccolo Animali (Italy)
- Anti Ice Valve Position Command
- Anti Ice Valve Position Failure Left Engine
- Anti Ice Valve Position Failure Right Engine
- Anti Ice Valve Position Left Engine
- Anti Ice Valve Position Right Engine
- American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation
- Avionics Integrated Verification Review Board
- American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Artificial Intelligence Vision Research Unit
- After Image Visual Services
- American Institute for Verdi Studies (New York, NY)
- Alternate Interrupt Vector Table
- Allgemeine Immobilien Vermögensverwaltung (German: General Real Estate Asset Management)
- American Indian Vietnam Veterans project (Congressional effort to examine PTSD)
- Accelerated Improvement Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of accelerated idioventricular rhythm and paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia in acute myocardial infarction.