What does AIDME stand for?
AIDME stands for Accademia Italiana Di Medicina Estetica (Italian: Italian Academy of Aesthetic Medicine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Associazione Italiana Didattica Lingua Giapponese (Italian: Italian Association for Teaching the Japanese Language)
- Association Internationale pour la Défense de la Liberté Religieuse (French)
- Alloxan-Induced Diabetes Mellitus (medical condition)
- Alternative Instructional Delivery Method
- Associate Insurance Data Manager
- Association des Intelligents du Monde (Association of Intelligent of the World; website)
- Automated Intelligent Decision Making
- l'Associazione Italiana Donne Medico
- Attention, Interest, Desire, Memory, Action (psychology of selling)
- Advanced Informatics Distributed Medical Access Network (Greece)
- All India Disaster Mitigation Institute
- Arab Industrial Development and Mining Organization
- Asian Indian Donor Marrow Registry (India)
- Australian Industry and Defence Network, Inc.
- Applied Industrial Diploma in Networking Administrator
- Associazione Italiana Donatori Organi (Organ Donors Italian Association)
- Art in Defense of Humanism (Odense, Denmark)
- Associazione Italiana Donne per lo Sviluppo (Italian Association for Women in Development)
- Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
- Aerospace Industrial Development Program (Taiwan)