Laura Maybaum, product manager of POP inks for Nazdar, was recently inducted into the Academy of Screen Printing Technology (ASPT).
What does ASPT stand for?
ASPT stands for Academy of Screen Printing Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASPT
We have 15 other meanings of ASPT in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund
- Alberta Society for the Promotion of Sexual Health (Canada)
- ASEPS Historical Shipping Densities
- American Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses
- Auburn Student Public Safety Program
- Aircraft Self Protection Security System (Raytheon)
- Associate in Science in Public and Social Services (New Jersey; Thomas Edison State College)
- Altitude Sensor Parachute Staging Unit
- Associated Students of Portland State University
- ASEPS Sound Velocity Profiles
- Advanced Simulator for Pilot Training
- Alternative Site Processing Team
- American Society of Phlebotomy Technicians
- American Society of Plant Taxonomists
- Antler Science and Product Technology
- Appointment, Salary, Promotion and Tenure
- Army School of Physical Training (UK MoD)
- Artillery Skills Proficiency Test
- Assembled from Parts (motor vehicle indistry)
- Average Score Per Taxon (neural networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Denise Breard Member, Academy of Screen Printing Technology Inducted into the Academy of Screen Printing Technology in 2003, Denise Breard is a technical writer, consultant and technical services provider.
In the early 20th century, screen printing was reinvented, but since it was mainly used then for artistic and craft purposes, no one until relatively recently cared about the technology," said Alex Zucherman, a member of the Academy of Screen Printing Technology (ASPT) and chairman of Fimor S.