She holds a Masters Degree in Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine from the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin.
What does AOMA stand for?
AOMA stands for Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOMA
We have 9 other meanings of AOMA in our Acronym Attic
- Attack Operations Model
- Aura One Movement (environmental and social justice advocacy)
- Australian Options Market (finance)
- Automation Object Model (Quicktest Pro)
- Aviation Ordnanceman (US Navy)
- Award of Merit (various organizations)
- Master of Obstetric Art
- Mission Operational Availability
- Age of Mythology: the Titans (video game)
- Age of Mythology: the Titans Expansion (P game)
- Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Alliance
- Age of Mythology Archive (game fansite)
- Alabama Osteopathic Medical Association
- All Out Massive Action
- American Occupational Medical Association
- Arkansas Oil Marketers Association
- Arkansas Osteopathic Medical Association
- American Overseas Medical Aid Association
- Accounting Office Management and Administration Report (monthly newsletter for CPA firm managers)
- Advanced Optical Manufacturing and Testing Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enrollment Growth, Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Trends Driving Expansion AUSTIN, Texas -- Leadership of the Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin announced today that the acupuncture college will be expanding to a new, larger main campus in the spring of 2011.
The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin in conjunction with the American Botanical Council will have a dedication for the Oriental medicinal herb garden for botanical studies.