An innovative new Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture was formed in San Diego in 2003 by the San Diego Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, aiming to promote and advance knowledge that links neuroscience research to a growing understanding of human responses to the built environment," said Prof.
What does ANFA stand for?
ANFA stands for Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANFA
We have 6 other meanings of ANFA in our Acronym Attic
- Assessing the New Federalism
- Association d'Entraide de la Noblesse Française (French: French Nobility Aid Association)
- Association Niçoise Féline (French: Nice Feline Association; Nice, France)
- Atlantic Nuclear Force
- Atrial Natriuretic Factor
- Auditory Nerve Fiber
- Australian Nursing Federation
- Automatic Number Forwarding
- Additional Network Feature - Common Information
- atrial natriuretic factor receptor of R2 subtype
- Advanced Networking Forum Australia
- Affected Navy Family Assistance (US Navy; disaster victim support)
- Askew Nixon Ferguson Architects (Memphis, TN)
- Australian National Flag Association
- Average Net Fixed Asset
- Associazione Nazionale Famiglie Adottive (Italy)
- Asociación Española de Fabricantes de Automóviles y Camiones (Association of Spanish Automobile Manufacturers)
- Asociación Nacional de Fabricantes de Conservas de Pescados y Mariscos (Spanish: National Association of Manufacturers of Canned Seafood)
- Associazione Nazionale Fabbricanti Articoli Ottici
- Associazione Nazionale Famiglie di Disabili Intellettivi e Relazionali
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research will incorporate techniques from psychology, sociology and neuroscience, building on the 2003 Latrobe Fellowship to the Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture that studied how the human brain perceives architecture at the biomedical level.