As a prominent player in the cardiac imaging industry, Positron maintains associations and relationships with multiple industry associations including the Academy of Molecular Imaging, American College of Cardiology American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and Society of Nuclear Medicine.
What does AMI stand for?
AMI stands for Academy of Molecular Imaging (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMI
We have 452 other meanings of AMI in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Mental Health Team (disaster relief; US DHHS)
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Automated Multiphasic Health Testing System
- Aboriginal Mental Health Unit (est. 1994; New South Wales, Australia)
- Adult Mental Health Unit
- Artificial Mechanical Heart Valve (cardiology)
- Alpine and Mediterranean Hydrology (component of FRIEND)
- Absolute Media, Inc.
- Absolute Memory Image
- Academic Medicine, Inc. (Missouri)
- Acceptance Mask Identifier (computer networking)
- Access Markets International (New York, NY)
- Access Method Interface
- Accessible Media, Inc. (Canada)
- Accord Multilatéral sur l'Investissement
- Account Management Interface (Creighton University)
- Acheminement Multiple Intelligent Routing Scheme (French: Multiple intelligent routing)
- Action on Mental Illness (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Active Microwave Instrument
- Acuerdo Mundial de Inversiones (Spanish: Global Investment Agreement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NOPR was funded by the Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI) and was supported, among others, by the American College of Radiology (ACR) and the Society of Nuclear Medicine (SNM).
Annual Conference and Exhibition of the Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI) The Academy of Molecular Imaging is hosting this event March 28-31, 2004 at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, FL.
These dramatic improvements over existing monochromatic in-vivo imaging systems were also recognized by the Academy of Molecular Imaging, which awarded its top basic science abstract award to CRi at its 2005 annual meeting.
He is a founding member of both the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the American Society of Cardiac CT, and is a member of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, Academy of Molecular Imaging, American College of Cardiology, and American Heart Association Dr.
He was cited by the Academy of Molecular Imaging as the first person in the United States to use PET technology to accurately diagnose a broad array of human cancers, including primary and metastatic breast cancer, metastatic melanoma and ovarian cancer, as well as to accurately stage lung cancer.
A joint development effort of the ACR, the American College of Radiology Imaging Network (ACRIN) and the Academy of Molecular Imaging, the NOPR is a national, Internet-based, audited data repository designed to gather PET data from beneficiaries and providers, and report on that data to third-party payers including the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
for his achievement of being named Distinguished Clinical Scientist of the Year for 2004 by the Academy of Molecular Imaging (AMI).