The Academy of Medical Laboratory Science conference in Killarney, Co Kerry, heard over-eating in the sense of taking in more energy than was needed was the biggest cause of being overweight.
What does AMLS stand for?
AMLS stands for Academy of Medical Laboratory Science (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMLS
We have 11 other meanings of AMLS in our Acronym Attic
- Allogenic Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction
- Antarctic Marine Living Resources
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Apple Mac Laptop Repair (UK)
- Auditory Middle Latency Response
- Auditory Midlatency Response
- Autologous Mixed Lymphocyte Reaction
- Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation Act
- Australian Meat and Livestock Research and Development Corporation
- Adelaide and Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resources Management Board (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Advanced Manned Launch System (NASA)
- Advanced Medical Life Support
- Anterior Medial Lateral Suprasylvian (neurology)
- Array Microwave Limb Sounder
- Master of Arts in Library Science
- Anti-Money Laundering and Suspicious Cases Unit (Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates)
- Asymptotic Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- American Magic-Lantern Theater (East Haddam, CT)
- Analog Matched Linear Transform (filtering)
- Anterior Mitral Leaflet Thickness