April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP), a national organization of pharmacists and health care practitioners dedicated to quality health care, kicked off its 25[sup.
What does AMCP stand for?
AMCP stands for Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMCP
We have 18 other meanings of AMCP in our Acronym Attic
- Asset Management Company of Nigeria (finance)
- American Consulate
- Atlantic Margin Coring Project
- Australian Model Code for Residential Development
- Army Manpower Cost System
- Association of Management Consulting of Slovenia
- Australasian Mechanical Copyright Owners Society (Australia)
- African Ministerial Council on Science and Technology (Pretoria, South Africa)
- African Ministerial Conference on Water
- African Ministers' Council on Water
- Aeronautical Mobile Communications Panel
- African Moderates Congress Party (political party)
- Airborne Multifunctional Communications Platform
- Army Married Couples Program
- Army Materiel Command Pamphlet
- Associação dos Médicos Católicos Portugueses (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Catholic Doctors; est. 1915)
- Association of Managed Care Providers (now Association of Managed Care Dentists)
- Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (Arlington, TX; est. 1995)
- American Managed Care Pharmacy Association
- Air Mobility Command Precision Approach Capability (Boeing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family Care's card - which claims to offer drug discounts of up to 60 percent at Rite Aid, Walgreen, Wal-Mart and Vons - joins myriad other prescription card offers in the nation, according to Carolyn Stables, a spokeswoman of Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy in Alexandria, Va.
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy supports "allowing the free-market system to determine pharmaceutical prices," Curry said.
13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) today announced it will collaborate with the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) to launch the inaugural AMCP/NASP Specialty Pharmacy Conference, April 2-3, 2013, in San Diego.
The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) supports the inclusion of legislative language similar to S.
Rosato, RPh, IOM: On behalf of the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP), I would like to congratulate President Obama on winning the one of the hardest fought presidential elections of recent memory.
An Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP)-sponsored review of the published scientific literature concludes there is strong evidence to demonstrate the effectiveness of managed care pharmacy tools in achieving intended outcomes, such as increased utilization of preferred drugs, formulary compliance and decreased prescription drug spending.
3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) today opened its 2012 Educational Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio.