The American Academy of Hair Design is receiving praise for a job shadowing program that introduces high school students to the industry.
What does AOHD stand for?
AOHD stands for Academy of Hair Design (Springfield, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AOHD
- Alabama Open Horseman's Association
- American Osteopathic Hospital Association
- Association of Harrogate Apprentices (UK)
- Association of Oregon Housing Authorities (Tualatin, OR)
- Association on Harmful Algal Blooms in the South China Sea (Hong Kong)
- Adult Onset Heart Block
- American Occupational Health Conference
- Association of Ohio Health Commissioners (Columbus, OH)
- Association of Ontario Health Centres (Canada)
- Association of Hawaiian Civic Clubs
- Archdiocesan Office for Human Development (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Air Oil Heat Exchanger (avionics)
- Association of Oral History Educators
- Agent of Human Granulocytic Ehrlichiosis
- Asosiasi Obat Hewan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia Veterinary Drug Association)
- Autistic Other Health Impaired (educational classification)
- Asian Outreach Hong Kong
- Alameda Oakland Home Learners (California)
- Alberta Occupational Health Nurses Association (Canada)
- Ardaloedd o Harddwch Naturiol Eithriadol (Welsh: Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CAPPS' Cosmetology, Esthetics, or Massage (CEM) Scholarship was awarded to Elizabeth Covey and Jennifer Mawn, students at the Poway Academy of Hair Design, with each receiving $5,000 towards their ongoing education.
The highly successful job shadowing program at the American Academy of Hair Design in Topeka, Kansas, began three years ago with a survey of 100 high school students.