Now, according to the Academy of General Dentistry, an article slated for the January/February 2013 issue of General Dentistry suggests it may be a risk factor for periodontal disease.
What does AGD stand for?
AGD stands for Academy of General Dentistry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGD
We have 83 other meanings of AGD in our Acronym Attic
- American Guild Of Court Videographers
- Arc Growth Company VCT (Venture Capital Trust; UK)
- Associated General Contractors of Virginia (Glen Allen, VA)
- Alpine Gordini Club Vallée de la Bruche (French: Gordini Alpine Club Valley Bruche)
- Associated General Contractors of Vermont
- And God Created Woman
- Autonomous Guidance for Conventional Weapons
- Associated General Contractors of Washington
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin
- Adjutant General's Department (various locations)
- ADS-B Guidance Display
- After the Great Divide
- Airgun Designs (paintball company)
- Alberta Genuine Draft (beer)
- Alliance Game Distributors (various locations)
- Alpha Gamma Delta (international fraternity for women)
- Ambiguously Gay Duo (Saturday Night Live skit)
- American Gage Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- New research published in the January/February 2013 issue of General Dentistry, the peer-reviewed clinical journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), indicates that the use of a germ-killing mouthrinse in addition to regular toothbrushing can significantly reduce plaque and gingivitis, more so than brushing alone.
My year will then culminate at our Annual Conference in Washington, DC, where we will meet with the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Association of Women Dentists.
It's a risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and certain forms of cancer, and now, according to an article published in the January/February 2013 issue of General Dentistry, the peer-reviewed clinical journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), it also may be a risk factor for gum disease.
The Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) supports this position, while the organization Consumers for Dental Choice disagrees, saying FDA didn't call for "stringent precautions" for pregnant women and children.
As you know, our Annual Conference was held in conjunction with the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Association of Women Dentists, and we will meet with them again next year in Washington, DC.
Dentistry and herbal drugs don't mix: If you're one of the many people turning to alternative medicine, it's a good idea to inform your dentist, says the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
Thompson was nominated for the Academy of General Dentistry Texas Dentist of the Year Award.