McKendry, an accomplished teacher and speaker in the case management arena, as well as a published author of numerous articles and a new book on medical management for the Health Insurance Association of America (HIAA), was also recently selected to participate in a joint venture founded by CMSA and the Academy of Certified Case Managers (ACCM).
What does ACCM stand for?
ACCM stands for Academy of Certified Case Managers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCM
We have 60 other meanings of ACCM in our Acronym Attic
- Appalachian Collaborative Center for Learning, Assessment and Instruction in Mathematics (various universities)
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management System
- Accessibility for Learner Information Profile
- Austrian Chamber of Civil Law Notaries
- Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
- Abnormal Chromatin Clumping in Leucocytes Syndrome
- Advisory Council on Career and Life Strategies (Verizon Communications Inc.)
- Automated Cardiac Catheritization Lab System
- Alberta College of Combined Laboratory & X-Ray Technologists (Canada)
- Acoustic Counter-Countermeasures
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (UK)
- Advanced Contractor Cost Management, Inc. (consulting firm; Sandy, UT)
- Advanced Cooperative Collection Management (DARPA)
- AIDS Community Care Montreal (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Air Controlman Master Chief Petty Officer (US Navy)
- Air Traffic Controller Master Chief Petty Officer (US Navy)
- Aircontrolman Chief Master
- Alternative Compensatory Control Measures
- Alternative Consumer Credit Market