Internationally renowned in the field of psychiatry, Detre is an emeritus fellow of the American College of Psychiatrists, a distinguished life fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, a fellow in the Academy of Behavioral Medicine Research and the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology, and a member of the Royal Society of Medicine.
What does ABMR stand for?
ABMR stands for Academy of Behavioral Medicine Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABMR
We have 3 other meanings of ABMR in our Acronym Attic
- Agent Based Modeling and Simulation (Symposium)
- African Broadcast Media Partnership Against HIV/AIDS
- Agricultural Best Management Practices
- Air Base Master Plan
- American Board of Medical Physics (Houston, TX)
- American Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals
- Association of British Military Parachutists
- Agricultural Best Management Practices (Tax) Credit
- Automated Business Mail Processing System
- Anti-Ballistic Missile Range
- Antiquarian Book Monthly Review (periodical)
- Atomic Beam Magnetic Resonance
- Australian Bureau of Mineral Resources
- Autologous Bone Marrow Reconstitution (oncology)
- Autologous Bone Marrow Reinfusion (oncology)
- Autologous Bone Marrow Rescue (oncology)
- Association of British Market Research Companies
- Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation
- Aarhus Bone and Mineral Research Group (Denmark)