Being part of the school's Academy of Finance opened many doors of opportunity with prominent businesses that serve on the career academy's advisory board that I would not have experienced elsewhere.
What does AOF stand for?
AOF stands for Academy Of Finance (New York State Department of Education)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AOF
We have 61 other meanings of AOF in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Orbital Ephemeris System
- An Open Ended Sky (band)
- AIDS Orphans Education Trust (Uganda)
- Atomic Oxygen Exposure Tray
- Advanced Optics and Energy Technology Center
- Alpha Omega Elite Track Team
- Advanced Offboard Electronic Warfare (US Navy)
- Akkordeon Orchester Egloff Wettingen (German: Accordion Orchestra Egloff Wettingen; Wettingen, Switzerland)
- Absolute Open Flow (Gas Well Deliverability Testing)
- Academy of Fellows (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1997 he graduated the Russian Government Academy of Finance, majoring in Finance and Credit.
This year, the NRHS Academy of Finance had some trouble finding each student their required, paid, summer internship.
According to the publisher, the text can be used at "an Academy of Finance, within a Finance Career Cluster Concentration, or as part of a business curriculum.
An active member of the local community, he sits on the boards of the Hudson River Museum Development Committee and the Lincoln High School Academy of Finance.
Caludon Castle is a Business and Enterprise Specialist School, and the only school in the city to have Academy of Finance status, so I was naturally delighted to see the coming together of all of the efforts from the various parties.
Partnering with the school's Academy of Finance, the new branch will be staffed by academy students, giving them real-life experience in the financial industry.
All Saints Catholic High school, Kirkby, is becoming a member of the UK Career Academy Foundation, enabling it to offer a two-year Academy of Finance course eguivalent to three A-levels.