Joseph Bahout - Accord 24 contributor: Joseph Bahout is Professor of Middle Eastern Politics at Sciences Po, Paris, and a researcher at Academie Diplomatique Internationale.
What does ADI stand for?
ADI stands for Academie Diplomatique Internationale (French: International Diplomatic Academy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADI
We have 311 other meanings of ADI in our Acronym Attic
- Aufmerksamkeitsdefizit- und Hyperaktivitätssyndrom
- Autosomal Dominant Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (genetic disorder)
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- African Diaspora Heritage Trail (international tourism network)
- Angle-Dependent Homothetic Transformation
- Alexander D. Henderson University School (laboratory school; Florida Atlantic University Schools; Boca Raton, FL)
- Autosomal Dominant Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
- Aan de Hand Van (Dutch)
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Heilpraktikerverband / Harmony-Power-Schulen
- Alu domain homolog in yeast
- Acceptable Daily Intake
- Access-control Decision Information
- Accessory Distributor Installer
- ACE (Area Control Error) Diversity Interchange
- Acoustic Data Interface
- Acoustic Directional Intensity
- Acting Detective Inspector (UK)
- Active Detection of Infection
- Acute Diaphragmatic Injury (trauma)
- Address-Incomplete Signal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joseph Bahout teaches Middle East politics at Science-Po Paris, and is a senior researcher at the Academie Diplomatique Internationale.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Joseph Bahout is a professor at Sciences Po Paris and researcher at Academie Diplomatique Internationale.
Aa Aa Joseph Bahout is a professor at Sciences-Po, Paris, and a researcher at Academie Diplomatique Internationale.