The full participation of each student in academics, athletics, arts, and activities is a core value.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Academics, Athletics, Arts (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Amnion Antigens 2
- Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 SA (Argentinian airport operator)
- Artists Access to Art Colleges (UK)
- Accident Analysis Computer Program
- America's Army 3 (gaming)
- Audi A4
- ARV (Antiretroviral) Access for Africa (South Africa)
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Abstract and Applied Analysis (mathematical journal; Hindawi Publishing Corporation)
- Academia de Automovilismo Andrade (Guatemala)
- Academy of Aerospace and Aviation (India)
- Access Across America
- Access All Areas (Sony music project)
- Access Approval Authority
- Accountability and Assessment
- Accounting Alumni Association (various organizations)
- Accumulated Adjustments Account (US Federal Income Tax)
- Aces of ANSI Art
- Achalasia-Addisonianism-Alacrima (Syndrome)
- Acquired Aplastic Anemia (disorder)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Riverside School strives to balance academics, athletics, arts and social development so that our students may become well-rounded, responsible international citizens.
Established in 2001 by The Education Plan of New Mexico, the "Student of the Month" contest recognizes students in grades 4-12 who have demonstrated excellence in community service, academics, athletics, arts and music, or who have overcome personal obstacles or demonstrated improvement in a specific area.