We are thrilled with the possibilities that the Academic Systems Algebra solution affords us," said Denise Brannan, mathematics instructor for NSCC.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Academic Systems Algebra (educational software program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Application System 400 (IBM)
- Application Switch 5 (Radware)
- Arctic Silver 5 (thermal paste)
- Auditing Standard 5 (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board)
- Accunet Switched 56
- Artillery System 90
- Abaxial Spherical Aberration
- Abstract Source Alphabet
- Academic and Student Affairs (various schools)
- Academic Study Associates
- Accelerated Safety Assessment
- ACCESS Systems America (various locations)
- Accounting Schedule Activity
- Accounting Students Association
- Accredited Safety Auditor
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Acoustical Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Acoustical Society of America
- Acrylonitrile-Styrene-Acrylate Terpolymer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Named this year's best algebra web site for post-secondary, Academic Systems Algebra was created in collaboration with leading mathematics educators, and provides comprehensive instruction in pre-algebra, elementary algebra, and intermediate algebra, helping post-secondary students gain the skills they need to progress into college-level math courses.
Launched in May 2007 and designed to help students entering college under-prepared for college-level math courses, Academic Systems Algebra actively engages students in learning and applying mathematics.