The Hayward Award is sponsored by the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges.
What does ASCCC stand for?
ASCCC stands for Academic Senate for California Community Colleges
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASCCC
We have 1 other meaning of ASCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Available Short Circuit Current (measured in amperes)
- Aviation Supply Control Center
- Alabama's Special Camp for Children & Adults (Easter Seals)
- Alabama's Special Camp for Children and Adults
- Alliance to Strengthen Cancer Care Access
- American Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists
- Asi Studies Center for Culture & the Arts (Banton, Romblon)
- Automotive Service Councils of California (formerly ASC)
- Accounting System Configuration Control Board
- Association Sportive et Culturelle des Centres de Bregille
- American Singer Canary Club of Canada
- Air, Space and Cyberspace Constructive Environment (US Air Force)
- All Systems Contracting Calgary, Inc. (Canada)
- Association of the South African development community Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Sandton, South Africa)
- Australian Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Zurich, Switzerland)
- American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Australian Standard Classification of Countries for Social Statistics
- Azienda Speciale Consorziale Centro Veneto Servizi (Italian: Veneto Special Services Consortium Center)
- Advanced Software Concepts Department
- Aerospace Satellite Control Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the issue of shared governance, representatives of the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges and the Community College League will help Antelope Valley College shape its policies regarding how responsibilities are divided among administration and faculty.
ED 361 052) Academic Senate for California Community Colleges.
Daily News Professor at Pierce wins state award Richard Follett, a Pierce College English professor, was recently awarded the 1998 Hayward Award for Excellence in Education by the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges.
The Academic Senate for California Community Colleges ("Part-time Faculty: A Principled Perspective," 2002) recognizes the problem of faculty professionalism, citing "decades of arbitrary use and abuse of part-time faculty, motivated by fiscal exigency," and is working with California Community Colleges Chancellor Thomas Nussbaum on a solution.
Sponsored by the Academic Senate for California Community Colleges, the award recognizes community college faculty members who work to promote diverse student populations.