The DCRI is a comprehensive academic research organization and the only one of its kind that can offer all the services of a commercial contract research organization with the academic credibility and expertise of an academic medical center.
What does ARO stand for?
ARO stands for Academic Research Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARO
We have 127 other meanings of ARO in our Acronym Attic
- Anterograde Radioautographic Neuroanatomical Tracing (dentistry)
- Arylhydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator
- aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Nuclear Translocator (genetics)
- Australian Registered Nurse Training Program
- Alien Registration Number
- African Research Network for Urban Management
- Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge (Manteo, NC)
- Aircraft Repaints New Zealand
- Abrasion Resistant Overcoating
Samples in periodicals archive:
SDPC is an independent academic research organization, said its Managing Director Prof.
He joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2002 as a director to lead its fast-growing Technology Enterprise Group, which specializes in providing comprehensive real estate services to government, private and academic research organizations and corporations.
Fabio Mariano Mariano most recently served as an associate director of business development for an academic research organization where he specialized in developing collaborations with manufacturers of high-risk, minimally invasive medical devices.
[R]] system, is the nation's most widely adopted clinical research platform among academic research organizations and cancer centers.
an investigator at the TIMI Study Group (an academic research organization that has performed over 50 clinical trials in atherosclerotic heart disease), an attending cardiologist, a Director of Quality Initiatives and an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
The company's flagship product, the OnCore system, is the nation's most widely adopted clinical research platform among academic research organizations and cancer centers.
For instance, SHI International recently partnered with HP to help Internet 2, an advanced networking consortium led by the research and education community, to bring high availability cloud computing to universities and academic research organizations.