OTCQX: DATA), a technology and services company focused on global eClinical solutions for the clinical trials industry, today announced the signing of three studies with a new client, a cardiovascular academic contract research organization (CRO).
What does ACRO stand for?
ACRO stands for Academic Contract Research Organization (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRO
We have 1 other meaning of ACRO in our Acronym Attic
- AIDS Certified Registered Nurse
- All Campus Radio Network (Ohio University)
- America's Career Resource Network
- American Country Radio Network (Internet radio)
- Asthma Clinical Research Network (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute)
- Les Amis de la Cathédrale Russe de Nice (French: Friends of the Russian Cathedral in Nice; Nice, France)
- Ambrose Carson River Natural Area
- America's Career Resource Network Association
- Amplified Complementary Ribonucleic Acid
- Academic Clinical Research Organization
- ACE Capital Re Overseas Ltd.
- ACPO Criminal Records Office (UK)
- Acting Chief Recreation Officer
- Advisory Committee on Repair and Overhaul (Canadian Forces)
- African Clinical Research Organisation (South Africa)
- Agency for Consultation and Research in Oceanography (France)
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Organization (Western Technical College)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANCR, an academic site management organization is a partnership between CML and the Academic Contract Research Organization, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Association of Professors of Medicine (APM).