Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited and Eli Lilly and Company , which are co-developing prasugrel, will conduct the study in conjunction with the Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI), the world's largest academic clinical research organization and a part of Duke University Medical Center.
What does ACRO stand for?
ACRO stands for Academic Clinical Research Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACRO
We have 1 other meaning of ACRO in our Acronym Attic
- Aéro-Club de Rouen Normandie (French aviation club; Normandy, France)
- AIDS Certified Registered Nurse
- All Campus Radio Network (Ohio University)
- America's Career Resource Network
- American Country Radio Network (Internet radio)
- Asthma Clinical Research Network (National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute)
- Les Amis de la Cathédrale Russe de Nice (French: Friends of the Russian Cathedral in Nice; Nice, France)
- Ambrose Carson River Natural Area
- America's Career Resource Network Association
- Amplified Complementary Ribonucleic Acid
- Academic Contract Research Organization (Washington, DC)
- ACE Capital Re Overseas Ltd.
- ACPO Criminal Records Office (UK)
- Acting Chief Recreation Officer
- Advisory Committee on Repair and Overhaul (Canadian Forces)
- African Clinical Research Organisation (South Africa)
- Agency for Consultation and Research in Oceanography (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Duke Clinical Research Institute The Duke Clinical Research Institute, the world's largest academic clinical research organization, is known for conducting groundbreaking multinational clinical trials, managing major national patient registries, and performing landmark outcomes research.
About the Duke Clinical Research Institute The Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI) is the world's largest academic clinical research organization.
ABOUT DUKE The Duke Clinical Research Institute (DCRI), affiliated with Duke University Medical Center, is the world's largest academic clinical research organization.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 15, 2004 World's Largest Academic Clinical Research Organization Utilizes Phase Forward's Integrated Suite of Products for Clinical Data Management Phase Forward, a leading provider of data management solutions for clinical trials and drug safety, today announced a multiyear collaboration with the Duke Clinical Research Institute.