The meeting was organized by representatives from two organizations: the Academic Behavioral Health Consortium and the American College of Mental Health Administration.
What does ABHC stand for?
ABHC stands for Academic Behavioral Health Consortium (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABHC
We have 12 other meanings of ABHC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Bharatanatyam Artistes of India
- Aircraft Handling Airman, Aviation Boatswain's Mate (US naval rating)
- Assault and Battery of a High and Aggravated Nature
- Aviation Boatswain's Mate Aircraft Handler Airman (US Navy rank)
- Action Beyond Help and Support (Delhi, India)
- Alabastrite Barn House Bookends
- Algemene Belangenvereniging Hondentoiletteer Bedrijf (the Netherlands; dog-trimmers association)
- Aneurin Bevan Health Board (National Health Service; UK)
- Annual Bibliography of the History of the Printed Book and Libraries (international bibliography)
- Associação Brasileira de Hereford e Braford (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Hereford and Braford; Brazil)
- American Belgian Hare Club
- Army Burn Hall College (Abbottabad, Pakistan)
- Association for Benchmarking Health Care
- Average Busy Hour Calls
- Aviation Boatswains Mate (Aircraft Handling) Chief Petty Officer (US Navy Rating)
- Arab British Helicopter Company
- Association for Biblical Higher Education
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools
- Aboriginal Business Hall of Fame (Canada)
- Arkansas Blues and Heritage Festival (Helena, AR; formerly King Biscuit Blues Festival)