The passage of time will not heal these wounds," said Magdalena Gomez, a member of the Academia Mexicana de Derechos Humanos (AMDH) and a former counsel to the EZLN.
What does AMDH stand for?
AMDH stands for Academia Mexicana de Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Mexican Human Rights Academy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMDH
- Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (Australia)
- Automatic Main Distribution Frame
- Average Magnitude Difference Function
- Acromesomelic Dysplasia, Grebe Type
- Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (Latin: to the greater glory of God - motto of the Society of Jesus)
- Aerospace Medicine Group
- Agency Medical Directors' Group (Washington)
- Another Mother's Darling Gone - witty variation of the motto of the Jesuits, referring to the Jesuit seminary :-)
- Asian Media Development Group (Philippines)
- Alveolar Macrophage-Derived Growth Factor
- Acromesomelic Dysplasia, Hunter-Thompson Type
- Association Marocaine des Droits Humains (French)
- Association Mauritanienne des Droits de l'Homme (French: Mauritanian Association of Human Rights)
- Advanced Multimedia Devices Inc. (Farmingdale, NY; augmentative and alternative communication devices)
- African Media Development Initiative (est. 2006)
- Air and Missile Defense Initiative
- Apeetogosan Metis Development Inc. (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Associazione Medici e Dentisti Italiani (Italian: Italian Doctors and Dentists Association)
- Atom Monopole-Dipole Interaction
- African Management Development Institutes Network (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oscar Gonzalez, president of the Academia Mexicana de Derechos Humanos, agreed that the deportation violated international law relating to political asylum and the repatriation of persons threatened with harm in their home country.
Several groups--including the PRODH, the Centro de Derechos Humanos Fray Francisco de Victoria, the Academia Mexicana de Derechos Humanos, and the Comision Mexicana de Defensa y Promocion de los Derechos Humanos--have asked that Attorney General Macedo be called to testify on the case and that all results of the investigation be made available to the public.