President & CEO of Abyssinian Development Corporation to become first female President of UWNYC NEW YORK, Oct.
What does ADC stand for?
ADC stands for Abyssinian Development Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADC
We have 639 other meanings of ADC in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society (Mesa, AZ)
- Advances in Data Base Theory (book)
- Advanced Diploma in Business
- Association des Directeurs de Bibliotheques Universitaires (French: Association of Directors of University Libraries)
- Anti-Drainback Valve (Oil Filters)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Diabetologie Baden Württemberg (German: Association of Diabetology Baden-Wuerttemberg)
- Australian Developmental Biology Workshop
- Air Defense Battle Zone
- A Diffusion Coefficient
- Aalborg Danse Center (Danish recreational dance center)
- Academic Deans Council (various schools)
- Academic Development Center (various schools)
- Acadia Divinity College (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Access Data Corp. (various locations)
- Access Deficit Charge (telephone service)
- Acoustic Device Countermeasure
- Acoustic Display Console
- Acquisition, Design and Construction (various organizations)
- Acquisition, Development, and Construction
- Active Descent Control (engine braking system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In exchange for the financing of Abyssinian Towers, the owner, Abyssinian Development Corporation, has agreed to keep rents affordable for an additional 40 years.
For example, the IHOP in Harlem experienced considerable delays lasting several years when Abyssinian Development Corporation decided to combine that project with its planned charter school.
Sterling Optical opened a store in New York City's Harlem district as a partnership with the Abyssinian Development Corporation, a faith-based CDC run by the nation's oldest African-American church.
Abyssinian Development Corporation and Los Angeles Urban League to receive portion of Starbucks store profits in their communities to advance innovative solutions in underserved areas SEATTLE -- As part of the company's commitment to the communities where it does business, Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ: SBUX) today announced that it will introduce a new community model in the neighborhoods of Harlem, New York and Crenshaw, Los Angeles-- where community organizations will share in the profits of a store in each community.
WIN), Abyssinian Development Corporation, Green Chimneys Children's Services Inc.
The Abyssinian Development Corporation (ADC) last week celebrated and officially launched the Abyssinian Neighborhood Project, one of the only remaining and largest historical footprints ever to be developed in Harlem.
30 /PRNewswire/ -- Abyssinian Development Corporation (ADC) -- a community-based, not-for-profit organization responsible for more than $600 million in housing and commercial development in Harlem -- along with former President Bill Clinton and other notables, will pay tribute to Rev.