These include abundant renewable energy resources that raise the prospect of Ireland becoming an exporter of clean energy to the UK in the future and a strong research base that is highly relevant to a number of opportunities.
What does ARE stand for?
ARE stands for Abundant Renewable Energy (wind turbines; Newberg, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARE
We have 210 other meanings of ARE in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Release Date Tracking System (California penal code)
- Advanced RADEC (Radiation Detection Capability) Data Unit
- Aircraft Research and Development Unit (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Auto Rickshaw Drivers' Union (India)
- Afar Revolutionary Democratic Union Front (Ethiopia)
- Aging Related Degradation Unique to License Renewal
- Anti Removable Disk Virus
- Atlantic Region Defence Visible Minority Advisory Group
- Abrasive Resistant Epoxy paint
- Absolute Relative Error
- Access Record Exchange (TMN)
- Accident Response Exercise
- Accredited Ritual Evaluator (International Order of DeMolay)
- Acquisition Reform Executive
- Acronym-Rich Environment
- Activated Reactive Evaporation
- Acute Respiratory Exposures
- Additional Requested Element (building)
- Admiralty Research Establishment (British)
- Advanced Rating Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include abundant renewable energy resources that raise the prospect of Ireland becoming an exporter of clean energy to the UK and a strong research base highly relevant to a number of opportunities.
This program aims to reduce the impact of electricity generation on the environment and diversify the country s energy mix by encouraging independent power producers to develop the country s abundant renewable energy resources.
We are pleased to be working with such esteemed partners on this important project and remain committed to harnessing our abundant renewable energy resources.
The study highlights that despite abundant renewable energy potential, in 2010, the Dominican Republic spent $2.
THE question was again asked by Kenneth Hughes, "what sources of abundant renewable energy are available" (Views of the North, April 17).
Byline: Joe Misek and Mike Cloughesy Forest biomass represents abundant renewable energy potential for Oregon, and the proposed Seneca Sustainable Energy project is sized appropriately to address that company's excess woody biomass from its timber harvesting practices and its sawmill.
The AfDB should in the meantime help Ethiopia drought-proof its energy sector, diversify its energy mix, and tap its abundant renewable energy resources.