Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) held a meeting 21 April 2013 with the custodian members to discuss the developments targeting the implementation of a new enhancement of Delivery Versus Payment (DvP) process, which the Abu Dhabi exchange plans to put into operation from the trading date of 5 May 2013.
What does ADSE stand for?
ADSE stands for Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADSE
We have 12 other meanings of ADSE in our Acronym Attic
- Active Directory Software Deployment
- Active Directory Software Distribution
- Active Duty Start Date
- Adductor Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Air Defense Systems Directorate (US DoD)
- Australian Defence Signals Directorate (Department of Defence Intelligence and Security; Australia)
- Autosomal Dominant Striatal Degeneration
- Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Advanced Digital Systems Development and Integration (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Ancestral Domain Sustainable Development Protection Plan (Philippines)
- Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange (United Arab Emirates)
- Activity-Dependent Synaptic Enhancement (neuroscience)
- Advanced Diploma in Software Engineering (professional training)
- American Dental Society of Europe
- Assistência na Doença aos Servidores do Estado (Portugal)
- Association pour la Sauvegarde de l'Enfance, de l'Adolescence et des Adultes (French: Association for the Protection of Children, Adolescents and Adults)
- Advance Section
- Air Defense System Engineering Committee
- Administrative Segregation (Solitary Confinement)
- Administrative Separation (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI - Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) is preparing to implement a Delivery Versus Payment (DvP) process to qualify for MSCI Emerging market index.
The Fund,whichtrades under the ticker symbol 1UAE,began trading on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) in March 2010.
The confirmation that it was not planning a de-listing saw its stock soar to a two-month high on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange on Sunday.
A spokesman for the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange said Kamal was suspended for "possible violations" of securities law, adding that the circular was issued by UAE market regulator Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA).
Summary: Trading on the Dubai Financial Market and the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange will resume on Sunday, Sept.
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange rose six percent in the first three months to close at 2,908.
Announcing the financial results for the third quarter, Taqa, a publicly-listed company on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange, said its net profit, after minority interests, plunged to Dh90 million from Dh723 million in 2008.