Summary: ABU DHABI - General Shaikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Chairman of Executive Council of Abu Dhabi, has issued a resolution restructuring the board of directors of the Abu Dhabi Ports Company, or ADPC, under the chairmanship of Dr Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber.
What does ADPC stand for?
ADPC stands for Abu Dhabi Ports Company (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADPC
We have 31 other meanings of ADPC in our Acronym Attic
- Asymmetrical Doherty Power Amplifier
- Auto Detecting Parallel Architecture (digital sensors)
- American Defense Preparedness Association/National Security Industrial Association
- Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System (US DoD)
- American Dental Political Action Committee
- Animal Disaster Planning Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Automated Data Processing Application Coordinator
- Anti-Death Penalty Asia Network
- Alcohol and Drug Problems Association of North America
- Area Development Programme Balochistan (Pakistan)
- Active Distance to Palmar Crease (orthopedics)
- Adjacent Destination Point Code
- African Diaspora Policy Centre (Netherlands)
- Animal Diseases Pathogenesis and Control Trust Fund
- Area Under Disease Progress Curve
- Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre (Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand)
- Associated Data Processing Consultants (Toms River, NJ)
- Automated/Automatic Data Processing Center
- Arkansas Department of Pollution Control and Ecology
- Association for the Development of the Person-Centered Approach
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi: Al Braik Investments will build the Middle East's first silicon metal smelter facility at the Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (Kizad) at an estimated cost of about $200 million, it was announced here yesterday by the Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC).
Douglas, formerly CEO at Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), will lead the transformation of Abu Dhabi's international gateway through the transformation of the multi-billion-dollar Mid Field Terminal project.
RELATED ARTICLES: Saudi's $533m Arab Spring road transport loss ; Diesel fumes carcinogenic - a worry for ME workers ; New locomotives for Damman-Riyadh railway arrive The Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) and Abu Dhabi Terminals (ADT) has held a half-day seminar for the trucking industry ahead of the opening of the new Khalifa Port Container Terminal in Abu Dhabi on September 1.
15 million agreement with the Abu Dhabi Ports Company to supply a sewage treatment plant for the Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi (KIZAD).
Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) installed ladders and platforms on the ground with fibre optic cabling.
Summary: Abu Dhai investment, Abu Dhabi industrial,Abu Dhabi industrial zone, Abu Dhabi industrial free zone State-backed Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) will invest $7.
Summary: Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC) picked up the Environmental Protection award recently at the Seatrade Middle East Awards dinner held at the Atlantis The Palm in Dubai.