DaDeDo, a leading independent advertising agency, has won two projects from the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution, which aim to focus on providing a variety of valuable services to clients throughout the UAE.
What does ADNOC-FOD stand for?
ADNOC-FOD stands for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Antibody-Dependent Normal Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity
- Active Directory Network Manager (software)
- Auto Day/Night Mirror
- Avast Distributed Network Manager
- Association of Doctors of Natural Medicine-Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Anti Dispuut No Nonsens (Dutch blog)
- Advise If Not Okay (travel & tourism)
- Archdiocese of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Arginine Derived Nitric Oxide
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
- Advise If Not OK
- Activity Dependent Neuroprotective Protein
- Associate Degree Nursing Program
- Aggregated Diamond Nanorods
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Alaska Division of Natural Resources
- ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate)-Dependent Nucleosome Remodeling (molecular biology)
- Automated Domain Name Registration (IBM Corporation)
- Regulation for the Carriage of Dangerous Substances on the Rhine (EU)
- Advanced Digital Network System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution (ADNOC Distribution) has received the aACAyUAE Superbrand' status for 2014, recognizing its excellence in the distribution and marketing of petroleum products and services within the UAE and overseas.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution (ADNOC Distribution) has finalised a consultancy services contract with global firm Protiviti as a step forward in driving its Change Management Consultancy Services (CMCS) project.
1973: Incorporation of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution (ADNOC-FOD).
Summary: Abu Dhabi National Oil Company For Distribution (ADNOC-Dist) has signed a 3 year annual contract with EMW, The Smart Convergence Experts and leading supplier of services and products in the telecommunication, ICT, Engineering and Project Management sector, for maintenance and support of its Avaya based PABX systems.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company For Distribution (ADNOC-Dist) has signed a three year annual contract with EMW, the smart convergence experts and supplier of services and products in the telecommunications, ICT, engineering and project management sector, for maintenance and support of its Avaya based PABX systems.
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution (ADNOC-FOD), Abu Dhabi's only oil retailer, plans to increase filling stations across the UAE to 220 by 2009.
The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution (Adnoc Distribution) has announced additional cut in prices for the refilling of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders at its service stations in the Northern Emirates which includes Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain.