Summary: The UAE is set to become self sufficient in gasoline by the end of 2014, when its refining capacity will be boosted by the Ruwais plant expansion, an official from Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) said.
What does ADNOC stand for?
ADNOC stands for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Anno Domini Nostri Jesu Christi (Latin: Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ's Birth)
- Antibody-Dependent Normal Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity
- Active Directory Network Manager (software)
- Auto Day/Night Mirror
- Avast Distributed Network Manager
- Association of Doctors of Natural Medicine-Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Anti Dispuut No Nonsens (Dutch blog)
- Advise If Not Okay (travel & tourism)
- Archdiocese of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Arginine Derived Nitric Oxide
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution
- Advise If Not OK
- Activity Dependent Neuroprotective Protein
- Associate Degree Nursing Program
- Aggregated Diamond Nanorods
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Alaska Division of Natural Resources
- ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate)-Dependent Nucleosome Remodeling (molecular biology)
- Automated Domain Name Registration (IBM Corporation)
- Regulation for the Carriage of Dangerous Substances on the Rhine (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The capital dominated the list of most desired employers, with Mubadala followed by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), Masdar, the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Abu Dhabi Executive Council rounding out the to five.
State-owned Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or Adnoc, plans to produce 1.
The exhibition, which is held with the support of the UAE Ministry of Energy and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, has attracted the participation of more than 1,500 exhibitors from 40 countries.
Summary: ADMA-OPCO -- controlled by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) -- hopes to produce first oil from the first phase of its Umm Al Lulu and Nasr offshore project in late 2013, Ali Rashid Al Jarwan said.
GASCO is implementing the Habshan-Ruwais-Shewaihat gas pipeline project on behalf of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC).
Project structure Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) will form a joint venture company with Occidental Petroleum Corp (Oxy) for the Shah sour gas field development.
The contract was awarded by Zadco, a joint venture company between the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, US energy giant ExxonMobil and the Japan Oil Development Company.