Abu Dhabi National Oil Company has awarded a 345m dirhams contract to expand a housing complex in Ruwais, near Abu Dhabi, to Target, a fully-owned subsidiary of Arabtec.
What does ADNOC stand for?
ADNOC stands for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Anno Domini Nostri Jesu Christi (Latin: Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ's Birth)
- Antibody-Dependent Normal Lymphocyte Cytotoxicity
- Active Directory Network Manager (software)
- Auto Day/Night Mirror
- Avast Distributed Network Manager
- Association of Doctors of Natural Medicine-Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Anti Dispuut No Nonsens (Dutch blog)
- Advise If Not Okay (travel & tourism)
- Archdiocese of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Arginine Derived Nitric Oxide
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Distribution
- Advise If Not OK
- Activity Dependent Neuroprotective Protein
- Associate Degree Nursing Program
- Aggregated Diamond Nanorods
- Alaska Department of Natural Resources
- Alaska Division of Natural Resources
- ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate)-Dependent Nucleosome Remodeling (molecular biology)
- Automated Domain Name Registration (IBM Corporation)
- Regulation for the Carriage of Dangerous Substances on the Rhine (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arabtec Holding has won two contracts totalling AED560 million ($152 million) contract from the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) to expand a housing complex, the builder said on Sunday.
57 Billion Contract From Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
The capital dominated the list of most desired employers, with Mubadala followed by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), Masdar, the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) and Abu Dhabi Executive Council rounding out the to five.
State-owned Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, or Adnoc, plans to produce 1.
| TOKYO, Dec 11 (KUNA) -- The government-affiliated Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on Tuesday with state-owned Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) for further strengthening of comprehensive strategic partnership, the bank announced.
The exhibition, which is held with the support of the UAE Ministry of Energy and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, has attracted the participation of more than 1,500 exhibitors from 40 countries.
Summary: ADMA-OPCO -- controlled by the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) -- hopes to produce first oil from the first phase of its Umm Al Lulu and Nasr offshore project in late 2013, Ali Rashid Al Jarwan said.