Summary: His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, visited the 10th edition of the Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (Adihex 2012) at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company (Adnec) on Thursday.
What does ADNEC stand for?
ADNEC stands for Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADNEC
We have 1 other meaning of ADNEC in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Duty Non-Commissioned Officer
- Advanced Dungeons and Dragons
- Autosomal Dominant Neurohypophyseal Diabetes Insipidus
- Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre
- Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables (book)
- Abu Dhabi National Energy (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Address Does Not Exist (mail)
- Advanced Diploma in Network Engineering (Karrox Technologies; India)
- Avenir De Nos Enfants (French: Future of Our Children)
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Association of Diabetes Nurse Educators of the Philippines
- Algoma District Community Network (Thessalon, ON, Canada)
- Anti-Drug Network
- Abu Dhabi National Foodstuff Co. (United Arab Emirates)
- Activity Dependent Neurotrophic Factors (biochemistry)
- Allied Dunbar National Fitness (survey; UK)
- Association pour les Droits des Non-Fumeurs (French: Non-Smokers Rights Association; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Autosomal Dominant Nocturnal Frontal Lobe Epilepsy
- Allied Dunbar National Fitness Survey (UK)
- Adenovirus Encoding Nerve Growth Factor (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 160-metre Capital Gate tower, developed by the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company (ADNEC), leans at 18 degrees--over four times the angle of Italy's famous Leaning Tower of Pisa.
The 160-metre Capital Gate tower, developed by the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company, leans at 18 degrees -- over four times the angle of Italy's famous Leaning Tower of Pisa, Khaleej Times reported.
Summary: ABU DHABI - The board of the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Company (ADNEC) passed its budget and action plan for 2011.