Abu Dhabi: A 300-plus page book, encapsulating the Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Global Arabian Horse Flat Racing Festival, was launched on Wednesday at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair 2013.
What does ADIBF stand for?
ADIBF stands for Abu Dhabi International Book Fair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Association of Dental Implant Auxiliaries & Practice Management
- Automatic Diatom Identification and Classification
- Association des Infirmiers Anesthésistes de l'Aude
- All Day I Am Dodging Bullets
- Aerospace and Defence Industry Association of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Aerospace Defence Industries Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Abu Dhabi Islands Archeological Survey
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (UAE)
- Application Defaults Interface Block (programming)
- Association pour le Développement Intégré de Bignona (French)
- Aquarium Designs Inspired by Nature (book)
- Abu Dhabi Industrial City (United Arab Emirates)
- Abu Dhabi Investment Company
- Advanced Digital Information Corporation
- Aerospace Defense Intelligence Center
- AFSCF Development Integration Committee
- Air Defense Intelligence Center
- Assistant Director in Charge (US FBI)
- Australian Dairy Industry Council
- Asociación de Intérpretes de Conferencias de la Argentina (Argentine Association of Professional Conference Interpreters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Where else might you hear Beirut-born Rawi Hage quoting extracts from his second novel Cockroach, other than at a session at this year's Abu Dhabi International Book Fair (ADIBF)?
Summary: There was no ribbon cutting involved, but at 11am on Wednesday, Shaikh Tahnoun bin Sultan Al Nahyan, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority, walked through the gates of the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec) and officially inaugurated the 23rd Abu Dhabi International Book Fair (ADIBF).
The winner of the International Prize for Arabic Fiction 2013 will be announced at an awards ceremony in Abu Dhabi on 23 April 2013, on the eve of the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair.
com 2 Abu Dhabi International Book Fair The 22nd Abu Dhabi International Book Fair 2012 (ADIF) will be held from 28 March to 2 April 2012.
The Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) has participated in the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair 2012 where it put on show its publications to showcase its role in developing UAE securities markets through supervision and regulation of those markets.
Abu Dhabi, Jumada I 8, 1433, Mar 31, 2012, SPA - The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is participating in Abu Dhabi International Book Fair.
Kirsten Boie, multiple award-winning author of more than 80 bestselling children's and teen novels, will reveal some of the secrets of her success at the Abu Dhabi International Book Fair this week.