What does ADHFC stand for?
ADHFC stands for Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness Club (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Action Dependent Heuristic Dynamic Programming (algorithm)
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Rating Scale
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Test
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education
- Bifunctional Aldehyde/Alcohol Dehydrogenase (biology)
- Architecture for Diode High Energy Laser Systems
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure National Registry (database)
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Agility Dog Hall of Fame (golden retrievers)
- American Digestive Health Foundation
- Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services
- Alcohol dehydrogenase class I
- Adhibendus (Latin: an application, as of a medicine)
- Australian Dairy Herd Improvement Scheme
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline (Seattle, WA)
- Applied Development Holdings, Ltd.
- Atiyah Drinfeld Hitchin Manin
- Department of Apparel, Design, and Hospitality Management (North Dakota State University)
- Atiyah-Drinfeld-Hitchin-Manin-Nahm (astro-physics construction)
- Administrative Disqualification Hearing Officer (Kansas)