Project name : Masdar -- Carbon Capture and Storage Programme -- Phase 2 (pipeline network) Name of client : Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar) Budget : $300 million Main contractor : Not yet appointed Facility type : Carbon Dioxide Status : Feed End Date : Q1-2016 PMC : Not yet appointed Feed : Mustang Engineering, JP Kenny Project background Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar) is carrying out a carbon-capture and storage programme, aimed at reducing Abu Dhabi's carbon footprint and replacing the vast amount of natural gas currently re-injected into oil reservoirs.
What does ADFEC stand for?
ADFEC stands for Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Action Data Flow Diagram (software development)
- Akademie Der Fechtkunst Deutschlands (German: German Academy of Fencing; est. 1952)
- Antidepressiva Forum Deutschland
- Automatic Double Feed Detection (product)
- Anaerobically Digested Flushed Dairy Manure Wastewater (chemistry)
- Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics (New York, NY)
- Adaptive Decision Feedback Equalization
- Advanced Diploma in Finance and Economics (University of South Queensland; Australia)
- Association Démocratique des Français à l’Étranger
- Automatic Digital Feedback Elimination (electronics)
- Asian Dub Foundation Education (London, UK)
- Adultfanfiction.net (website)
- Aerial Delivered Firefighter
- African Diaspora Film Festival
- Architecture & Design Film Festival (est. 2009)
- Australian Dairy Farmers' Federation
- Abdou Dar French Gnawa (band)
- Ação Democrática Feminina Gaúcha (Portuguese; Brazilian women's activism group)
- Alaska Department of Fish & Game
- American Diversified Financial Group (Evansville, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: The Capital is making more strides towards a greener UAE with the announcement that Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (or Masdar) will work with French renewable energy firms and institutions to develop commercially viable clean energy technologies.
Many Western leaders did not take it seriously -- the WFES and establishment of Masdar [ Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company and low emission city]," the Iceland leader said.
Masdar, also called Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, concentrates on carbon free power generation.
He was accompanied by Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar) chief executive Dr Sultan bin Ahmed Al Jaber and his delegation.
Contact Details: Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company (Masdar), PO Box 54115, Abu Dhabi, UAE Phone: +9712 6533333/6014 Saudi Economic Survey.
Masdar, the Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, 100 per cent owned by the emirate's sovereign wealth offshoot Mubadala, announced the US$ 600 million project on Wednesday 9th June.
In addition, Etihad recently signed a service agreement with MASDAR, the Abu Dhabi Future Energy Company, to purchase carbon credits for the airline's voluntary offset programs.