Ali Al Marzouqi, director at the planning development division at Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (ADFSC), said the role of the farmers' centre focuses on minimising the environmental impact of agriculture and reducing water use in agriculture, besides increasing the contribution of agriculture sector in enhancing food security.
What does ADFSC stand for?
ADFSC stands for Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADFSC
We have 1 other meaning of ADFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Arson Detection for the First Responder (fire academy course)
- Ames-Dryden Flight Research Facility (now DFRC - NASA)
- Australian Defence Force Recruiting Unit
- Active Directory Federation Services (IBM & Microsoft)
- Advanced Disc Filing System
- Alabama Department of Forensic Science
- Alternative Delivery and Financing System
- American Dentists for Foreign Service (Brooklyn, NY)
- Automated Digital Facsimile Subsystem
- Automated Digital Facsimile System
- Automatic Data Field Systems Command
- Association of Digital Forensics, Security and Law
- Accidental Damage, Fire and Theft (insurance)
- Active Duty For Training (US DoD)
- Advanced Development Flight Test (US NASA)
- Advanced Digital Forensic Techniques (training course)
- Arizona Defensive Firearms Training (Phoenix, AZ)
- Ascent Development Flight Test (US NASA)
- Atrial Defibrillation Threshold (cardiology)
- Advanced Data Flow Technology Office (Goddard Space Flight Center; NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After thanking the organisers, he noted, "The efforts of each and every employee of the Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre are really what should be acknowledged tonight, and I would like to accept the award on their behalf.
Summary: The Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (ADFSC) has opened a new market in Al Hayer where local farmers can sell livestock to customers.
Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (ADFSC) is marketing fresh dates through its 13 souqs across the Abu Dhabi emirate and two prominent retail chains having branches across the UAE, Chris Hirst CEO of the centre, told Gulf News onMonday.
Summary: ABU DHABI - The Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (ADFSC) bagged the Khalifa International Date Palm Award for the best development project for its initiative to treat 87,500 trees against weevils.
According to the Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (ADFSC), it targets to increase the local vegetables and fruits production by 40 per cent in the coming five years.
Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (ADFSC) has launched Potato Seed Programme for the 2011-2012 growing season which will help produce 4,000 tonnes of potatoes this year, Chris Hirst, CEO of ADFSC, said.
Summary: ABU DHABI --The Abu Dhabi Farmers' Services Centre (ADFSC) has been encouraging farmers to cultivate buffel grass, a more water-efficient alternative to Rhodes grass.