Summary: The committee set up by the Abu Dhabi Education Council (Adec) to investigate the incident in which a girl student of grade 2 of a private school was sexually assaulted by a male cleaner, came out on Tuesday with a preliminary report and immediate recommendations addressed to the school.
What does ADEC stand for?
ADEC stands for Abu Dhabi Education Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADEC
We have 39 other meanings of ADEC in our Acronym Attic
- Automobile Dealers Educational Assistance Foundation, Inc
- Alternative Dental Education Assistance Loan (American Dental Education Association)
- Alzheimer's Disease Education And Referral Center
- Attitude Determination Error Analysis System
- Associação de Apoio aos Doentes Depressivos e Bipolares (Portugal)
- Association des Dermatologues de l'Etang de Berre (French: Etang de Berre Association of Dermatologists)
- Association des Editeurs Belges (French: Association of Belgian Editors)
- Association des Entrepreneurs Belges (French: Association of Belgian Entrepreneurs; Brussels, Belgium)
- Association pour le Développement de l'Enseignement Bi/Plurilingue (French: Association for the Development of Bi / Plurilingual Education)
- Association Française pour le Développement des Biotechnologies et des Bio-Industries (French: French Association for the Development of Biotechnology and Bio-Industries)
- Action de Développement de l'Emploi et des Compétences (French: Employment and Skills Development Action)
- Adaptive Detection Estimation Correlation
- Advanced Diesel Electronic Controls
- Advocacy Disability Ethnicity Community (Australia)
- African Development Economic Consultants (South Africa)
- Airborne Defensive Electronic Countermeasures
- Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation
- American Distance Education Consortium
- Arab Architectural Design and Engineering Consultancy (stock symbol)
- Asociación de Exportadores de Café (Coffee Exporters' Association, Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, children may not be developing the skills to perform well academically in subjects such as Maths and Science, Dr Karima Al Mazroui, curriculum division manager at the Abu Dhabi Education Council (Adec), said.
The Abu Dhabi Systems and Information Centre (ADSIC), in coordination with the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC), is organising a new training session of e-Citizen programme for parents from March 3, 2013.
The traffic congestion on our roads has dire consequences on our wellbeing and the environment; we believe that the new school travel reforms initiative in coordination with Abu Dhabi Education Council will yield significant benefits for ourselves, our local economy and the environment at large," said Hashim Al Hashimi, the public transport director at DoT in Abu Dhabi.
Summary: The Abu Dhabi Education Council (Adec) is calling interested investors to operate one of the four government school buildings it has allocated to the private sector.
Abu Dhabi: A set of guidebooks about healthy eating and lifestyle habits has been issued to pupils enrolled in KG 1 and Cycle 1 (Grades 1 to 5), the Abu Dhabi Education Council (Adec) announced in a statement sent on Wednesday.
Under the Patronage of HH General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan - Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Education Council ABU DHABI, U.
Summary: Musanada announced today the completion and delivery of ten projects, of which three are for Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) and seven were asigned from Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM).