The Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation has been paying the utmost attention to Emirati art and artists since the 1980s.
What does ADCF stand for?
ADCF stands for Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADCF
We have 14 other meanings of ADCF in our Acronym Attic
- Abu Dhabi Coating Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
- Adaptive Dispersion Compensation Engine
- Advanced Diploma in Childcare and Education (UK)
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Engineering (academic degree)
- Aggressive Dead Code Elimination (compiler optimization)
- Art Directors Club of Europe
- Abu Dhabi Council for Economic Development
- Alaska Department of Community and Economic Development
- Assistant Division Communications-Electronics Officer
- Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training
- Adult Day Care Facility (community/elder care)
- African Dwarf Clawed Frog
- Air Defence Command Frigate (Royal NL Navy)
- Airborne Data Converter/Formatter
- Animal Derived Component Free
- Association des Communautés de France (French: Communities Association of France)
- Air Defense Center Federal Credit Union
- Additional Deputy Commissioner General (police rank; Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Adult Day Care Group
- African Development Consulting Group Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event, held at the Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation, and sponsored by the Department of Civil Service with the support of the INSEAD Centre for Executive Education and Research in Abu Dhabi, included a presentation of the key evidence underscoring the economic importance of women by Wittenberg-Cox, an INSEAD alumni and one of EuropeCOs leading gender strategy consultants.
Some of them are professionals like doctors but remain housewives," said Shahina Ajmal who had worked as the head of the Art Education Department at the Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation.