Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (Adco), a subsidiary of Adnoc, currently operates the fields with 60 per cent, while Shell, Total, BP, and ExxonMobil each hold 9.
What does ADCO stand for?
ADCO stands for Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADCO
We have 19 other meanings of ADCO in our Acronym Attic
- Art Directors Club Nederland (Dutch: Art Directors Club Netherlands; commerical communication)
- Avionics Data Communication Network
- Alcohol-Drug Council of North Carolina
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada
- Association of Dairy Cooperatives in the Northeast
- Art Directors Club of New Jersey
- Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Materiel
- Assistant Deputy Chief of Naval Operations
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Art Directors Club New York
- Advisory Counsil
- Air Defense Communications Office
- Air Defense Control Center
- Air Defense Coordination Organization
- Alcohol & Drug Control Office
- Alcohol and Drug Control Officer
- Alternate Document Control Officer
- Assistant Division Commander Operations
- Area Damage Control Center
- A Type of Direction Finding Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Abu Dhabi Company For Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) will offer academic incentives to UAE national Higher Diploma students and Bachelor degrees in engineering petrochemical technology students in Abu Dhabi Polytechnic.
Project Start : 2013 Project End : March 2015 Cost : USD 500,000,000 Estimated Sector : Oil and Gas Background: Scope of Work Construction of: - A fourth compressor station CS# 4 (comprising 3 compressors) - Addition of New Gathering System to accommodate new 32 wells - Offsites and Utilities Background : Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) plans to construct phase 2 of the gas compressor unit project at Bab oil field in Abu Dhabi.
During the first year of its operation, the pipeline will enable the Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (Adco) to export roughly half its total production.
Maersk Oil, Senergy and Shell are amongst the knowledge event's international industry partners, and they will exchange views on the outlook for energy with their counterparts from the national oil company, including ADNATCO, Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Limited, Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations, Abu Dhabi Petroleum Ports Operating Company and Abu Dhabi National Chemicals Co.
Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations, the onshore unit of Abu Dhabi National known as Adco, is on track to raise output by 400,000 barrels a day to 1.
Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) awarded a contract worth $US683 million to state-owned National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) for a 595mile pipeline in the United Arab Emirates.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- P2 Energy Solutions, a data, software and enterprise services provider for the energy industry, announced today that The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) has entered into an agreement with P2 Energy Solutions for the support of the Enterprise Upstream Production Management, Terminal Management, and Planning and Engineering applications.