I am also happy with the performance of my sister Ayesha," Kholood said after she received her trophy on Wednesday night from General Obaid Al Kutbi, the Deputy Commander of the Abu Dhabi Police, Hussain Abdulla Khory, the Vice-Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Chess and Culture Club and Salah Al Salloumi, the Festival Director.
What does ADCCC stand for?
ADCCC stands for Abu Dhabi Chess and Culture Club (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADCCC
We have 1 other meaning of ADCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Antibody-Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity
- ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) Day Commemoration Committee (Australia)
- Arctic System Science Data Coordination Center (ARCSS)
- Asia-Pacific Development Communication Centre (Dhurakij Pundit University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Association des Descendants de Capitaines Corsaires (France)
- Asynchronous Data Communications Controller
- Automated Dispensing Cabinet (drug dispensing)
- Avoiding Dangerous Climate Change (conference)
- Autosomal Dominant Cortical Cerebellar Atrophy
- Abu Dhabi Cricket Control Board
- Abu Dhabi Chinese Christian Church (Abu Dhabi; United Arab Emirates)
- All Devon Comic Collectors Club (UK)
- Astronomical Data Centers Coordination Committee
- Air Defense Command, Control, & Coordination System
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Advanced Data Communications Control Procedures
- Air Defense C2 Net
- Anthony D. Colacchio Company (transportation; Lynn, MA)
- Advanced Data Communications Control Procedure
- Advanced Data Communications Control Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi The Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), the Islamic finance and banking arm of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi, announced its sponsorship of the 2011 Adnif Grand Prix Blitz Chess Tournament, organised by Abu Dhabi Chess and Culture Club (ADCC).
Byline: Staff Report Abu Dhabi The Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), the Islamic finance and banking arm of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), joined hands with the Abu Dhabi Chess and Culture Club (ADCC) to unveil the 2010 ADNIF Grand Prix Blitz Chess tournament.