For example, Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation, which is a subsidiary of General Holding Corporation, works in partnership with various leading industrial establishments with high levels of expertise, and contributes in providing resources such as capital, land and raw materials.
What does ADBIC stand for?
ADBIC stands for Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Advanced Business Excellence (Germany)
- Adaptive Digital Beamforming
- Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance (Tanzania)
- Animal Disease Biotechnology Facility (College of Veterinary Medicine; Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Asian Dragon Boat Federation
- African Development Bank Group (Tunisia)
- Anti-Donor Brain Globulin
- Automatic Database Generation
- Asian Development Bank Institute
- Art and Design Books in Brighton (UK)
- Advances in Databases and Information Systems
- Agricultural Development Bank Limited (Nepal)
- Alaska Direct Bus Line (public transit)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management (degree; various locations)
- Application Database Manager
- Arrival/Departure-Based Model
- Average Distances of Band Migration (biology)
- Alabama Deaf-Blind Multihandicapped Association
- ASWBPL Defense Blood Management Information System
- Air Defense Battle Management Technology (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation s subsidiary is Emirates Steel.
Summary: Emirates Steel, a subsidiary of government-owned Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation (ADBIC), launched a two-phased expansion programme worth $2.
The biggest steel plant in the UAE, Emirates Steel is a subsidiary of government-owned Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation.
Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation (Adbic) is also planning a liquids-based plant to produce speciality chemicals.
The steel firm is owned by Abu Dhabi s state-controlled General Holding Corporation through Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation.
Project Location: Abu Dhabi Details : Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation (Adbic) and Bahrain's Midal Cables have entered into a joint venture agreement to establish a Dh367 million ($100 million)aluminum rod and conductor plant in Abu Dhabi.
In Abu Dhabi, Emirates Steel, a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Basic Industries Corporation, is investing between $5bn and $6bn to add several million tonnes of steel capacity to its sites in Musaffah.