With respective 5 different series and over 150 models of alternators, 70 models of starters and various strut rods and shock absorber rods, the Company supplies a wide range of automakers, engine producers and tier one auto parts suppliers both in domestic China and overseas.
What does AR stand for?
AR stands for Absorber Rod
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AR
We have 156 other meanings of AR in our Acronym Attic
- Aquarium of Western Australia
- Asian Quality Water Association
- All Quiet on the Western Front (1930 film)
- Air Quality Working Group
- Atomic Questions Working Group (EU)
- Air Quality and Waste Management Association
- Actual Quantity Work Performed
- Abandon Rate
- Abbey Road (Beatles album/song)
- Abnormal Returns
Samples in periodicals archive:
patent: 6,736,381 Issued: May 18, 2004 Inventor: Jean Chesne Assigned: SNR Roulements Key statement: A suspension stop device for a motor vehicle driving wheels, including a filtering block having an upper housing fixed relative to the vehicle body and co-operating with a lower housing mobile in rotation about a shock absorber rod and supporting a suspension spring, and a ball bearing.
Located in Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province, China, Wanyou is a manufacturer and distributor of piston rods, vibration dampers, shock absorber rods and rotary axes for motor vehicles.