Among the firm's deep-cycle absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries is a separator of glass fibers which is used to isolate the positive and negative plates while serving as a blotter to absorb the electrolyte, Trojan explains, adding that the separator is maintained under compression between plates to guarantee contact with the plate surfaces.
What does AGM stand for?
AGM stands for Absorbed Glass Mat (battery)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of AGM
We have 151 other meanings of AGM in our Acronym Attic
- Association for General and Liberal Studies (Muncie, IN)
- Australian Government Locator Service
- Automatic Gun Laying System (weapons)
- Association of Graduate Liberal Studies Programs (Durham, NC)
- Acidified Glycerol Lysis Test
- Australian Gay and Lesbian Tourism Association
- Austrian Gentoo Linux User Group
- American Gay and Lesbian Youth
- Above Gross Margin
- Above Ground Marker (reference point)
- Absorbent Glass Mat (valve regulated lead acid battery)
- Academia General Militar (Spanish Army)
- Ace Global Markets (UK)
- Advanced Graphics Module
- Advanced Ground Mobile
- Agence Grand Massif (French trustee agency)
- Agmultivision SRL (Milan, Italy)
- Agrargemeinschaften (German: Agricultural Communities; Austria)
- Air-to-Ground Missile
- Air-to-surface Guided Missile
Samples in periodicals archive:
This has led to the use of a heavy-duty starter and an absorbed glass mat battery in place of the conventional lead-acid battery.
Some examples of recent video titles are Absorbed Glass Mat and Lead-Acid Batteries, Automotive Air Conditioning System Fundamentals, the Gunner's Restraint System (referenced in the latest SOUM 10-022 on GRS), and the Maintenance Support Device V2 (MSDV2).
The Trojan OverDrive[TM] AGM 31 battery is a sealed deep cycle, absorbed glass mat (AGM) battery specifically engineered for powering no-idle HVAC systems, like Diamond Power's 15,000 BTU Heating and 10,000 BTU A/C Systems, over long periods of time.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Hawker absorbed glass mat battery, NSN 614001-485-1472, is a sealed, maintenance-free battery that offers improved "deepcycle" performance.
One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the emergence of absorbed glass mat lead-acid batteries.
Duracell AGM with Extreme Power batteries features Absorbed Glass Mat Technology (AGM) to deliver two times the durability, dependability and long-lasting high-performance to withstand the demands of multiple accessory loads.
Before replacing those old 6TMF batteries with more of the same, consider ordering "Hawker" absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries instead.