MEDIA RELEASE ABSA INDEPENDENT OPINION: CONFIRMS OFFER RATIO MATERIALLY UNFAIR TO GOLD FIELDS SHAREHOLDERS Johannesburg, 25 November 2004: Gold Fields Limited (GFI: JSE and NYSE) today announced that independent financial advisor ABSA Corporate and Merchant Bank ("ACMB"), a division of ABSA Bank Limited, has provided its opinion on the fairness of the Offer Ratio, as offered by Harmony to holders of Gold Fields securities.
What does ACMB stand for?
ACMB stands for Absa Corporate and Merchant Bank (formerly Abso Coporate Bank; South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACMB
- Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
- African Centre of Meteorological Applications for Development
- Alameda County Mosquito Abatement District (Bay Area, CA)
- American Chinese Martial Arts Federation
- Applied Chemical and Morphological Analysis Laboratory (Houghton, MI)
- Armenian Canadian Medical Association of Ontario (Canada)
- American Consortium for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Association of College Martial Arts Programs (Tiffin University; Ohio)
- Atmospheric Chemistry Modeling and Analysis Program
- Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Material)
- Acquisition Career Management Board
- Active Carbon Melt Blown (fibers)
- American Corporation for Milling and Boreworks (Venice, FL)
- Advanced Composite Materials in Bridges and Structures (conference)
- Academy Cadets' Mess Committee (Canberra, Australia)
- Accurate Corrosion Monitoring Company
- Advanced Communications Management System
- Advanced Composites Manufacturing Centre
- Advanced Computational Modelling Centre
- Advancing Churches in Missions Commitment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gold Fields Limited today announced that independent financial advisor ABSA Corporate and Merchant Bank ("ACMB"), a division of ABSA Bank Limited, has provided its opinion on the fairness of the Offer Ratio, as offered by Harmony to holders of Gold Fields securities.
Project Financing Somita is finalizing a US $36 million project loan with Absa Corporate and Merchant Bank of South Africa, with first drawdown expected in June 2005.