Sheer and see-through garments, ripped jeans, single-strapped or strapless shirts, bare-midriff tops and skirts cut more than three to four inches above the knee were cited.
What does ATK stand for?
ATK stands for Above the Knee (medical care)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATK
We have 38 other meanings of ATK in our Acronym Attic
- African Transitional Justice Research Network (human rights advocacy group; South Africa)
- American Tissue Jumbo Roll Tissue (product)
- Advanced Tactical Jamming System
- Austin Traditional Jazz Society (Austin, TX)
- ASME Transactions- Journal of Solar Energy
- A Traveling Jewish Theatre (San Francisco, CA)
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Transactions Journal of Tribology
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Transactions Journal of Turbomachinery
- ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) Transactions Journal of Vibration Acoustics
- Aboriginal Traditional Knowledge
- Accessibility Toolkit (GNOME Accessibility Project)
- Administrata Tatimore e Kosovës (Kosova Tax Administration)
- Agammaglobulinemia Tyrosine Kinase
- Aircraft Transport Kit
- Akademia Teologii Katolickiej (Polish: Academy of Catholic Theology)
- All Things Kawaii (personal website)
- Alliant Techsystems Inc. (aerospace and defense company)
- America's Test Kitchen (TV Show)
- Andrew Toolkit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British man who was mauled by a shark at Cape Town beach was saved by good Samaritans who turned a wetsuit into a tourniquet, a 43-year-old British man living in Cape Town, lost his right leg above the knee and his left leg below the knee when a great white shark, the trauma surgeon who operated on Cohen.
National Sea Rescue Institute spokesman Craig Lambinon said: "A 42-year-old man was found on the shore suffering complete amputation of his right leg, above the knee, and partial amputation of his left leg, below the knee.
DO choose tailored shorts in suiting fabrics to wear this look to the office, but don't attempt anything above the knee.
Surgeons had to amputate Ellie's left leg above the knee last Monday, when her right leg was also removed below the joint.
Then when an infection forced the amputation of one leg above the knee, this once-world traveler was suddenly permanently immobilized.
The 2002 deaths were both caused by severe trauma to the prisoners' legs, likely the result of repeated blows above the knee.
In 1969, he triggered an enemy land mine, losing both legs above the knee and his left arm above the elbow.