The Department started scientific study of Passu Glacier in Hunza Basin last year by installing Station at 3200m above mean sea level by the financial assistance of International Centre of Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD).
What does AMSL stand for?
AMSL stands for Above Mean Sea Level
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMSL
We have 20 other meanings of AMSL in our Acronym Attic
- Americans Supporting Iraqi Students
- Attitude, Mood, Sensory, Intellect, Thought
- Amsterdam Internet Exchange (also seen as AMS-IX)
- Academy of Marketing Studies Journal
- Australian Medical Student Journal (medical student publication)
- Auto-Moto Savez Jugoslavije (Serbian: Yugoslav Automobile Association)
- Akademickiej Miejskiej Sieci Komputerowej (Polish: City Academic Computer Network)
- Application Master Session Key
- Association Maison Sunjata Keita (French: House Association Sunjata Keita)
- Auxiliary Manual Select Keyboard
- Acquisition Management Systems List
- Airbus Military Sociedad Limitada (Spanish: Airbus Military Company Limited; now Airbus Military)
- Akajima Marine Science Laboratory (est. 1989; Japan)
- American Sign Language
- Approved Materials Substitution List
- Automotive Media Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Ave Maria School of Law (Naples, FL)
- American Sign Language
- American Multicultural Student Leadership Conference (University of Wisconsin System)
- Australian Multiple Sclerosis Longitudinal Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 80 percent of the country's land, composed of coral islands scattered about 850 kilometres (530 miles) across the equator, is less than one metre above mean sea level.
The pass, which is situated 13,500 feet above mean sea level is known as the gateway to the Lahaul Valley and has been closed to traffic since November 9 due to heavy snowfall.
Terrain continuously lower than 5 ft above mean sea level may be flooded inland 8 miles (13 km) or more.
Warrington based United Utilities yesterday confirmed each of the 30 turbines would be 443ft above mean sea level, bigger than the London Eye.
WABC-TV has signed a lease agreement to join television and FM radio stations utilizing the new 385-foot-high transmission tower atop Four Times Square in Manhattan, at an elevation of 1168 feet above mean sea level (AMSL).
The lake will be lowered 3 feet, from 396 feet above mean sea level to 393 feet above mean sea level.
Battle Position (BP) or Attack-by-Fire Position (ABF) Airspace Coordination Area (ACA) * It is at least 1 foot above mean sea level (MSL) to 200 feet above ground level (AGL).