Reuters ABUK recorded a -3 pct YoY in 1HFY10 net profit Abou Kir Fertilizers (ABUK) announced its financial results for the first half of 2010, where it recorded a net profit of LE 367.
What does ABUK stand for?
ABUK stands for Abou Kir Fertilizers (stock symbol)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Automotive Business Unit (various organizations)
- Auxiliary Back Up
- Amateur Baseball Umpires Association
- Absolute Best Unit Converter (software)
- American Board of Urgent Care Medicine (Orlando, FL)
- Apple Bits Users Group (Kansas City, MO)
- Arkansas Banner User Group (computing)
- Association of the Blind Unemployed, Ghana
- Atari Boise User Group (Boise, ID)
- Association of Banyan Users International
- Auxiliary Back-Up Plate
- Accepted But Uninstalled System (Sprint)
- Address Bus
- Associate in Business (educational degree; Paradise Valley Community College; Phoenix, AZ)
- August Bremicker und Söhne KG (Germany)
- Associate in Business-General Requirements
- Associate in Business-Special Requirements
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (Zaria, Nigeria)
- Antifa Bergheim Und Umgebung (German: Antifa mountain home and its surroundings)
- Alpaca Breeders of the Umpqua Valley
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abou Kir Fertilizers declared a stock dividend of one free share for each 10 original shares to shareholders of record date Feb.