by Susan Yanow, MSW Susan Yanow, MSW is a long-time reproductive rights activist, and the founding Executive Director of the Abortion Access Project.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Abortion Access Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Association of Open Universities
- Associação dos Antigos Orfeonistas da Universidade do Porto (Portugal: Association of Former Members of the Choir of the University of Porto)
- Average Annual Output Value (farming)
- Acupuncture Association Of Washington
- Advanced Advertisement On-Web (est. 1995)
- African Americans on Wheels (magazine)
- An Act of War (game)
- Assistant Administrator, Office of Water (US EPA)
- Aam Aadmi Party (political party; India)
- Abbreviated Acquisition Program
- Academic Action Plan (various schools)
- Academic Advancement Program
- Academic Advising Packages
- Academy of American Poets
- Accident Analysis and Prevention
- Accredited ACH Professional
- Accruals Accounting Project
- Accurate As Possible
- Acquisition Advisory Panel
- ACT Assessment Program (admissions, guidance and placement program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUSAN YANOW, MSW, is long-time reproductive rights activist and founding executive director of the Abortion Access Project.
The study was conducted by Ibis Reproductive Health, the National Abortion Federation, and the Abortion Access Project.
SUSAN YANOW, LICSW, is 17 long-time reproductive rights activist, co-founder of the Abortion Access Project, the Boston Reproductive Rights Network, the Training and Access Working Group, and the Hospital Access Collaborative.
The Abortion Access Project and a handful of other reproductive health and rights organizations are working to increase the number and type of abortion providers--as one strategy to improve access.
Since the early 1990s, abortion fights advocates, spearheaded by the Abortion Access Project, have been working to increase hospital-based abortion services and to bring down the cost.