The Australian Government has taken some significant steps towards implementing the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples since formally supporting it but much more remained to be done, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Justice Commissioner Mick Gooda said today on the fifth anniversary of the UN adoption of the Declaration.
What does ATSISJC stand for?
ATSISJC stands for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Justice Commissioner (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Acquisition and Track Simulation
- Attitudes Towards Social Issues in Medicine
- Air Traffic Services Information Notice (UK)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Program (Australia)
- Association of Transportation Safety Information Professionals
- ATAA (Assembly of Turkish American Associations) TUSIAD (Turk Sanayicileri ve Isadamlari Dernegi) Summer Internship Program
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Performing Arts (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Peoples' Training Advisory Council (Australia)
- Above Top Secret Ignorance Research Center (government agency spoof)
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Services
- Association of Thai Students in Science Technology
- Automatic Technique for Selection & Identification of Targets
- American Taekwondo Super Karate (Tucson, AZ)
- Association of Traditional Shotokan Karate
- And They Shall Know No Fear (W40K reference to the Space Marines)
- Above the Sea Level
- Ada Technology Support Laboratory
- Advanced Technology Systems Laboratory (Clemson University; Clemson, SC)
- All the Single Ladies
- Along the Same Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Justice Commissioner Tom Calma said the targets are the blueprint to achieve the Prime Minister's goal of closing the gap between indigenous and non-indigenous life expectancy within a generation.
Responding to the apology on behalf of the indigenous people, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Justice Commissioner Tom Calma said the gesture had restored the people's dignity.