Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal, 32(3), 10-13.
What does AIHWJ stand for?
AIHWJ stands for Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- American Indian Head Start Quality Improvement Center
- American Institute of Health Technology (Boise, ID)
- American Institute of Holistic Theology
- Anand Institute of Higher Technology (Chennai, India)
- Archive Ingest and Handling Test (US Library of Congress Digital Preservation Test)
- Assembly for International Heat Transfer Conferences
- Agreement on International Humane Trapping Standards
- African Institute for Higher Technical Training and Research (Nairobi, Kenya)
- All India Haj Umrah Tour Organisers Association (India)
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Auxiliary Intermediate Heat Exchanger
- Acceptance Inspection Instruction
- Accredited Investors, Inc. (Edina, MN)
- Action-Inferring Interface
- Active Input Interface (used in UNI PMD specs for Copper/Fiber)
- Adriatic and Ionian Initiative (various locations)
- Advanced Interactive Interfaces
- Agence de l'Innovation Industrielle (French Agency for Industrial Innovation)
- Airborne Infection Isolation (public health)
- Alloys International, Inc. (Islandia, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guyula, T 1998, 'The Gapuwiyak men's clinic', Aboriginal and Islander Health Worker Journal 22(2):140-6.