Development work has commenced on a new Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive (ASEDA) catalogue database and website, in conjunction with the Research School of Humanities, ANU.
What does ASEDA stand for?
ASEDA stands for Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASEDA
- Ascension School Employees Credit Union (Gonzales, LA)
- Associated School Employees Credit Union (est. 1959; Ohio)
- American School of Equine Dentistry
- Asia-Europe Dialogue
- Assessment Statute Expiration Date
- Association pour la Sauvegarde de l'Environnement et le Développement (Benin)
- Atom Superposition-Electron Delocalization
- Aviation Service Entry Data
- Aviation Service Entry Date
- Avoiding Syntax Error Disaster
- Atlanta Swing Era Dance Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Asociación Española de Derecho Farmacéutico
- Asociacion Educativa Inter-Naciones (Guatemala)
- Association Européenne d'Etudes et de Diffusion sur la Recherche, l'Europe et la Société (French: European Association for Studies and Research on Diffusion, Europe and Society)
- Association Européenne des Diplômés Français de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: European Association of Graduates of French Higher Education)
- After School Extended Day Program
- Army Space Exploitation and Demonstration Program
- All Saints' Episcopal Day School (various schools)
- ASW Systems Engineering Development Site
- American Society for Ethics in Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
1991), and it would be useful if interlinear versions of these songs could be made available, for example via the Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive (ASEDA) at AIATSIS.
It will be used in conjunction with other information previously gathered and held in such databases as the Aboriginal Studies Electronic Data Archive (ASEDA) and the Indigenous Languages Database, and will be available to researchers, government funding bodies, other collecting institutions and especially Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.